Sunday, December 8, 2013

341- SNOW YAY!

Saturday I worked overtime. Kennedy was off at the polar express with Ash and Chris was attempting to duck hunt. They had bad luck and ended up not getting out into the water. The 'big snow storm' which has been predicted for weeks still hadnt shown up. After a few hours at work it finally started coming in.
 Chris had text me not long before I was to get off work and said he got called into plow. As I was headed home he was cancelled for a little bit. When I got home he had lunch waiting and was shampooing our carpets :) what a sweet boy!
 So a little back story. Friday night Zack was being a smartass and put this picture of his tree on FB. Elysha and I started giving him a hard time about his tree and teasing him. We told him we were going to come fix his tree. He then text me a picture of it fixed and I said that he just did that because he was afraid of us fixing it. We scared him into doing it right. He said he wasnt worried, Elysha and I didnt have the 'ass' to back up our threats. Not exactly sure why he chose that word because it makes no sense.. but he did. Well of course knowing us, saying we dont have the guts to back up a threat is a bad bad thing :) We take that as a personal challenge
Well Elysha and I spent the day scheming and planning. We figured since he said we didnt have the 'ass'.. that would be our theme for revenge. We broke into his house.. well I have the code to his door lol and let the redecorating begin. Macee and Parker supervised.
Zack is a big Obama fan.. NOT. We placed a picture of him under his pillow.
 Then we had pictures of butts cut out and used them as ornaments. 
 We wrapped toilet paper around as garland and made toilet paper bows. 
 We also put some very large panties on his tree and the biggest ass of all to top his tree :)
 Elysha and I with our handiwork. We were pretty proud of ourselves
 Zack laughed his butt off when he got home and left it up :)
 Chris and I did some adventuring into Brigham. Stopped at a few stores. Played around in the snow. It was nice to just hang out together.. even if he takes pictures so well haha
 We came home to more and more snow. It just kept coming down. He had to go in and plow not long after we got home. He shoveled off the driveway as he was leaving and this was maybe five min after he left.
I sat at home. Alone. By the fire. Watching it snow out the window, eating oreos and milk and listening to Christmas music. It was rough

 The snow was still just a coming down. Here is our back yard.. thats a can of diet coke
 Todd called to invite me over for dinner. Kennedy still wasnt home yet. Zack stopped by as I was walking out the door. He came over to enjoy our fireplace and he was bored. I went to Todd and Janas to wait for Kennedy and have tacos for dinner. Im glad they called because another few minutes I would have been passed out in front of the fire place. It was so so warm :)
Kennedy and all them made it home just fine. Chris did too. We were hanging out at his parents when he disappeared.. next thing I know I hear his snowmobile start up. He plays around outside for a few minutes and then comes in and asks if I want to go ride with him. UM YES!!!!! Lets go!!!!!!
I love him.
 So we took off through the streets of Willard
We had to stop at our house so he could get a beanie. His hat was just too cold.
We rode the sled up to my moms house to say hi. She had JUST told my dad seconds before when he got home in the morning they needed to get their snowmobiles out and go play.. and then we show up on ours! We ran into Zack as he was plowing driveways with his tractor. We stopped and visited with him for a minute.
 We headed back to Todd and Janas and then went home. When we got home Zack and his dad were plowing our driveway. His dad on his wheeler and Zack on his tractor. It was so nice. We had to have had just under a foot of snow. 



No comments: