Thursday, December 19, 2013

351- New Hair

Tuesday morning when I went to go to work it was SO foggy. This is what it looked like
 After work that day I did something I have never done in my 28 1/2 years of life. I decided it was time for a change and I wanted something new. So Elysha and I dyed my hair for the first time!
 I have to say I am SO in love with the end result! I was worried I wouldnt like it 
 That night was our City Dinner for Willard. Its for all city employees, so fire dept, public works, city council etc. It was catered by Whites Ranch.. which is the same place Chris and my dad guide pheasants. The food was so absolutely AMAZING. The steak was delicious. The potatoes, the salad. Oh man I ate til my belly hurt. One of the best catered meals I have EVER had.
 This was Dads last year on City Council after two four year terms. They gave him a really nice plaque for his service.


 Mom and Dad
 The hubs and I

No comments: