Wednesday, December 25, 2013

359-Christmas Morning

We started Christmas morning at 0600. K's dad was supposed to come pick her up at 7. So we hurried and gave her a shower. Got her dressed and let her open her presents so she would be ready to go. We didnt open our presents so she would have time to get hers all done. She wasnt too happy about that. We needed to open ours too! We put everything into piles so it was good to go.
 She was so excited about the jewelry Santa got her
 Her big present this year was a tablet. (I found a KILLER deal on one online ) We figured she can read, watch movies, practice her spelling and words etc

 She thought it was SO cool it came with ear buds so she can listen to music now too! haha
 She was spoiled as usual :) Clothes, toys, flashlight pet, jewelry, boots, a pink camo Duck Dynasty chair, movies... And she was so cute about it. She opened each present one at a time. Looked at it. Put the wrapping paper in the basket. Said thank you and went onto the next one. She was so polite about it. I asked her what she was most excited about and she said I love them all!

 I got spoiled too! I got a super nice pair of snowmobile bibs, a pair of shoes I had been wanting, a sweet set of Vortex Binoculars, a gift card to Rue21 and a Girls With Guns (one of my favorite clothing brands) Montana Silversmith (one of my favorite jewelry brands) belt buckle. Ive been waiting for this to come out and he got me one :)
 We burned all our wrapping paper
and Chris cut up all the boxes for fire starting
 Kennedy didnt take long to start on her tablet
 The Christmas aftermath
 Kennedys dad came and picked her up around 8 and we got ready for the day. I was supposed to work from 6-2 that morning BUT ended up getting a little time off early Christmas morning since its usually really slow and only had to work 10-2. Tank got some cuddles
 He has his paw over Chris's neck hugging him. I have never seen a dog that is so attached to people as he is!
 Merry Christmas from us all!

No comments: