Sunday, August 21, 2011

Archery Camp

My parents have spent the week up at archery camp in Cache county.
My mom has a deer tag, my dad has a deer and elk tag and most everyone else in their camp has a deer tag too.
Dad got this nice deer this morning! Congrats Dad!
He sent me this text right around the time Kennedy and I were just gettin ready to leave to head up there for the day.
We stopped at Maverik and fueled up, got some snacks and were were off!

I love archery camp.
Its the same place we've gone camping a few times and where deer camp was last year for archery and muzzle loader.
A lot of the archery club was up there this year.
Dad always picks this spot thats got plenty of room and is at a dead end.

Dad
Lance watching Kennedy and Kinlies puppies for them

Phill, Sam and Flint
Alan cooking with his two followers making sure he's doing it right
Dad giving directions
Liz and Nic
We hiked.. ok walked..up to the kids fort from last year.
A bunch of wood has been taken off of it.
Its not near as high but the girls still had fun in it.
Liz, Nic and Kinlie
Me and Pooker
Dont mind my face.
Its just falling off a little.
It blistered from too much sun and wind on the motorcycle trip.
I used sunscreen every stop.
Like spf70
But somehow it still blistered in this patch!
Its a genetic thing. Same thing happens to my dad.


Kinlie and Kennedy playing puppies

Silly faces!

They're serious about this puppy business.
Jude had a kennel for her dogs.
The girls set it up and played in it almost the entire time.
Dad and Mom getting ready to go out for the night.
Dad still has an elk tag to fill and Mom has a deer.
Just hanging out in camp.
Liz, Nic, Jude, Mom and Judes daughter Amy
Kennedy and I went for a wheeler ride.
We went up to the Temple Peak over look.
She was wearing a helmet but we took it off when we stopped.

After the 4 wheeler ride we went back to camp and had dutch oven chili verde and dutch oven potatoes and chicken
We were only able to stay up there for a couple of hours because I had to go into work for a little bit.
On the way out there was a doe and a cute TINY fuzzy little fawn.
It was so stinking cute!!
I tried to get a pict of the fawn but was only able to get the doe.

No comments: