Monday, August 8, 2011

North Shore

Today was a fabulous day at the pool!
It was the first time Ive ever gone to North Shore in North Ogden..
Yeah yeah I know.. I'm just not usually a big public pool person!
But we had a great time!
There was Me, Kennedy, Liz, Kinlie, Sarita & Ken, Braxton and Alex, Jenny & John Poon, and their Poon children Kayla, Natalie, Jenna, Eric, Mark, and Spencer.
I gave Kayla my camera and said have fun!
                                   I think I took like 3 pictures the whole time we were there.
Some how we didn't end up getting any picts of Sarita and their family??
They left early though. They were only there for about 2 hours


Kennedy LOVED this froggy slide!!
She was so brave!
I couldn't keep her out of the water long enough to eat or do anything else.
She wanted to play on all the slides there and talk to everyone she could find

I thought it would be packed but it was perfect! We got there early enough to get a good spot.
I love this picture of us!
Too bad there was a water spot on the camera dang it!
Kennedy wanted so bad to go down the big blue slide so we did.
This was the first time I'd taken her down ever so I was so paranoid about her going under when we got to the bottom, so I held her up high right when we came out of the slide..
That wasn't too smart! I lost my footing and went under and had a hard time coming back up while trying to keep her up haha

Natalie Poon
Jenna Poon

Jenny!
John Poon the birthday boy!
John and Jenna
Me, Jenny and Liz!
 I love my Jenny Poon!
Shes an amazing friend.. and I'm pretty sure my family has adopted her too!
Oh look there are Sarita and Ken behind John
Um.. I'm gonna guess and say Spencer..
I am TERRIBLE with which boy is which!!

                  We were kicked out of the pool for a few min while they cleaned it and did their checks.
Time for snacks!
Oh hey theres Kens head and Saritas legs!
We didnt leave them out
The splash pad was still open though so the girls headed over to play
Kinlie bean and her cast (dont worry its water proof)
The sun felt so good!
We layed out for a little bit.
Kinlie
Liz
The girlies laying out
Kayla and Jenny
Oh sweet Jenna Poon.. this is what happens when you have older siblings..
they make you do bad things for the camera!
Me and Pooker Butt
I was trying hard to stick out my tongue but Jenny kept making me laugh too hard!

Woo woo!
                                                                          Great day!
Great friends and family!
Lets do it again!!

No comments: