Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3- Cody Wyoming

I told you how wonderful Larrys breakfast was now Im gonna show you!
The night before when we were sitting around bs'ing he asked what I wanted for breakfast the next morning.
I told him blueberry pancakes sounded good.

This is what he made me..
Blueberrys in the batter and on the pancakes!
They were so good but I couldnt finish them so my dad helped me out
Again some bike washing
Gotta keep them clean!
Breakfast group

We stopped by Jim and Lauries again.
This time they were home!
Jim founded the Kawasaki Forum where mom and dad met all these people at.

After a few hours visiting at their house we headed to Cody Wyoming
It was about an hour drive
We went to the Buffalo Bill Historical Museum
The first thing we did was get some lunch!
I was starving!



We went to the firearms part of the museum.
This was the basement where and additional 1200 firearms were kept.
Look at these drawers full of them!



I love Browning!

Annie Oakley display




I love Winchester memorabilia
We were exhausted after just a few hours there
We headed back for Red Lodge
This was just a few miles outside of town





Red Lodge

Larry and Trish invited us down to dinner.
We invited Jim and Laurie too
Larry made fabulous bbq ribs and coleslaw and potatoes
I gained 5 lbs on this trip just from all this good food!

Laurie, Jim, Larry, Dad, Mom
Zack, Laurie, Jim



Laurie brought a rhubarb cobbler topped with whipped cream.
We ate SO much!

While we were eating these other guests started playing guitar and singing next to us.
Great evening entertainment!
This guy and girl pulled into the parking lot looking for a room.
His hair was STUCK like this.
He was holding still!
Larry got a fire going for the night
We sat and talked until the wee hours of 10:15 pm!
They are truly a bunch of great people!
The stories they had were hilarious!
I am so glad I was able to meet them and get to know them

No comments: