Monday, August 1, 2011

Docs Flat

On Sunday me, my mom, and Zack went 4 wheeling.
We had a date all arranged to come along with Zack but at the last minute she had something come up.
The skies were overcast most the day.
It was hot and humid.

It was so dusty!
My eyelashes were covered!


We rode up to Inspiration as the first ride of the year.
When we got to the top there was a herd of mountain goats right close to the top.
We were actually a lot closer than the pictures looked!







We rode back down to the spring and had lunch



There a rock Ive always wanted to climb on.
I stopped and went out hiking.
Zack came with me and mom took pictures.
She was terrified even watching us.
She closed her eyes and kept asking are you there yet?


Looking over into Liberty

I yelled over to her you should see this 4 foot crack I had to jump over!
She said there are just some things you dont tell your mom!
I laughed it was only 4 inches not 4 feet.

 Mom jumped into a mud puddle

And then we found a good mud puddle!






We went from Inspiration over to Avon

From all the mud playing Zacks radiator was FULL of mud.
We stopped in at Jenny Poons house to rinse it off..but she wasnt home.
My mom was saying hi to Jenny!


 

We were so filthy by the end of the ride!
It was an all day event but so much fun!

After we got cleaned up it was time for a bonfire!
We'd planned to go have a big group show up at 830 but a huge rain storm came in and almost everyone cancelled.
Wusses!
We went up there around  930 and the weather was perfect!
It wasnt humid anymore.
No bugs!
 


I was so tired by this point!
I couldnt keep my eyes open.
All I even wanted was smores and water.
Id had maybe 3 hours of sleep the whole day.
It was so worth it though!
I just cuddled up in the chair and watched the fire!


No comments: