Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kodak Sport

So its time to give a little shout out to a camera I bought not too long ago.
I needed just a cheapo point and shoot camera.
As you can see I take it lots of places.
Fishing, swimming, 4 wheeling, motorcycle trips etc.
I needed something basic.
Durable
and again cheap because I take it fishing, swimming, 4 wheeling etc.
so if I broke it or dropped it I wouldnt be out too much!
I found this bad boy at Walmart for about 60 bucks.
Its a 12 megapixel.
The zoom isnt too fabulous but it works.
There were 3 main selling points on this...

#1 its dust proof.
Everything in the lens and around the lens is enclosed and sealed so it doesnt get all gritty.

#2 ITS WATERPROOF.
Not a water resistant waterproof.
WATERPROOF.
It can be submerged up to 10 feet under water and has an underwater mode.
It will do pictures and video UNDERWATER

#3 It was 60 bucks!

Its been pretty durable so far and has gone a lot of places.
It really has been dust proof and waterproof.
It freaked me out the first time to stick my camera underwater but it worked!

No comments: