Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kennedy Sleeps

Kennedy has this weird thing.
When she sleeps or is wanting to cuddle she is fixated on having some part of her touch my lower stomach/hip area.
I always say its cause shes trying to climb back into the womb through my scar
(relax people she was a c section)
She has to have her feet or arm or some part tucked in that region while shes laying down.
She woke up around 0600 this morning and got into bed with me.
We fell back asleep and I woke up to this.
I am laying normal on the bed.
She is laying ACROSS my HIP bones
Those are my feet at the end of the picture
I started laughing when I woke up and found her like that.
Then she rolled over.
I dont know how she was comfortable enough like that to sleep.
I finally had to pick her up and move her over.

No comments: