Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Willard Bay Jet Skiing

Today was fabulous.
I woke up to Elysha calling me at 1pm saying hurry come to Willard Bay!
We're down here with the kids and Nic rented a jet ski!
Next thing I know Liz is at my house 10 min later and Kennedy and I are ready to go!

The weather was PERFECT!!
There was hardly anyone at all on the beach.
Thank you back to school!

I'll help you keep the twins straight in the picts
Liz has blonde hair. Her child Kinlie has brown hair.
Elysha has brown hair. Her child Parker has blonde hair.
Got it. So if their mismatched they're with their mom!

Elysha and I
Elysha Me and Liz
Kennedy and Parker having a noddle war
Elysha had to get in on it to

Nic and Kinlie coming back in on the jet ski




Liz had this cute little battery powered jet ski for the kids to play on too.
The batteries were dead but they still had fun!
Kennedy and I heading out
Nic Liz and Kinlie
Parker did NOT want to get into the water
He didnt want to play on the big jet ski.
He wouldnt go more than past his ankles for the most part.
So he was happy to be to ride it on land!
Us adults stayed in the water more than the kids did!
We spent pretty much all day that we werent out on the jet ski floating on the noodles




Nic, Liz Kinlie

I went out riding with Lysha Lou 

I trusted my life to this hair..
Its naturally blonde..
But we survived!





Goofy kids had so much fun playing on the beach.
Some guy came walking past and Parker and Kennedy chased him down before we could stop him.
Parker said Hi.
Kennedy ran behind him saying "Hi Im a little girl and my name is Kennedy!"
He stopped and talked to them and gave them some rocks out of his pocket.
They had handful of rocks waiting to give him when he came back through
This set up was perfect!
Kennedy doesnt look comfortable but she actually was
We floated around like this forever!
Liz and Kinlie
Elysha FINALLY coaxed/forced Parker into the water
He had fun for a few seconds and then said
"Take me back to where I belong!!!"
and kept trying to make a break for the beach.

Kennedy loved the jet ski.
She had been on them before and had no fear.
I had it wide open going as fast as it would go and she kept yelling at me to speed and go faster.
She was putting her arms up in the air like on a rollacoaster when we'd hit the bumps and yell Yee Haw!!

Me and Lysha

THANK YOU NIC!!!

No comments: