Monday, August 1, 2011

Girls Night and a Wedding

Hailey and I both had Friday night off work.
We took it off to go camping but plans fell through and our other friend wasn't able to come play with us.
We weren't sure what to do!
Took Haileys new truck for a ride..
Ate some pizza..
Watched a movie
And then we WENT OUT!
It was a first for both of us
We had so much fun!
Hailey is a fabulous wingman!
We made a bunch of new friends too!
Played pool with them most the night
The next morning when I got up to leave for a wedding I noticed someone hit my car in the parking lot the night before!
The jerk didnt leave a note or anything.
Scratched my car.
Busted my taillight.
Dented my car!

 Elysha and I went to a wedding on Saturday morning
This was my date.
Isnt he so handsome!!



The wedding was so pretty!
Congrats Amy and Robert..
I used to babysit Amy and her siblings when I was younger..
and now shes all grown up!

No comments: