Sunday, August 21, 2011

*Sugarland Concert*

My sister and I went to the Sugarland concert at Usana
We scored some pretty decent lawn seats.
Still far enough away we werent really stuck in the crowd

On the way down there all of a sudden it got SUPER windy and the skies turned dark.
The rain started coming down.
We had our hair all done up nice and ended up just having to throw it in a pony tail cause of the weather
The skies cleared up right as we got there
For some reason it was an interesting night there!
I saw a lot of ass!!??
Dont worry by the end of the night I could see the tattoo thats even lower down on her cheek
The girl in the purple and white dress..
She was up dancing most of the night.
Most of the night the wind kept blowing UP the back of her dress.
She was wearing a black thong.
Yep. I saw clear up to her back and SHE KNEW IT!
There was an older couple behind her that got up and moved because they were sick of the view

There was some crazy drunk Asian girl in front of us. I mean crazy.
She was double fisting big beers like they were going out of style.
She couldnt walk by the end of the night.
She was all over the guy she was with who aparently was her x bro in law.

I made a new bff too.
Her name was Britian.
Shes from Nephi.
She was drunk but was so much fun.
She kept coming over to us to hide from the crazy Asian girl she didnt know but who had attatched herself to their group
She asked me if my sister and I were dating.
I said no shes my sister.
I mean like my little sister.
Not that kind of sister.
Then she would go back to her group for a min
Then the crazy Asian girl would come over and try to grind on her
So she came back to our group and we showed picts of our kids to eachother haha
There were girl making out with girls all over the place.
I felt bad for all the little kids and families just trying to enjoy the concert.
I mean come on people.
You're in public.
Behave a little bit!

A group of ADULT girls.. like 30's were in the bathroom taking facebook pictures.
Yeah I said it.
They kept talking about how hot they were but they needed to be internet appropriate pictures.

But besides all the freaks the concert was pretty good.
I love Sugarland.
The weather held out for the rest of the night!
It was a fun date with my sister.
But not that kind of sister.

No comments: