Tuesday, May 7, 2013

123-125 Weekend with Grandma

JaNeale got a hold of me Thursday ..
Asked if Kennedy wanted to come down this weekend to got to Lagoon with her work on Sunday
I told her I'd ask Kennedy
She said Ash was coming down Friday for the weekend and she could take Kennedy along with her..which was perfect because Friday would be the only day Kennedy could travel, the rest of the time we would be busy in Idaho
I gave Kennedy the choice either go with us to the archery shoot in Idaho and then to Malad or go to Lagoon..  yeah which one do you think won!
Ash picked Kennedy up Friday after work and they headed down
Had dinner at Sizzler and played
Kennedy was plain wore out that night
Saturday I had her call me after I was done at the shoot
I kinda missed her
Im so used to having her always right there with me that when she's gone for her 'weekend visitation' as we call it with JaNeale I have a hard time!
We talked for a while
They were shopping, had lunch at one of Kennedys favorite places, Noodles and Company
She told me she loves their food because they use real cheese in their mac and cheese and its super cheesy!
We said our goodbyes and she sent me a picture of blowing me a kiss
So I sent her one back
Peanut crashed hard that night too! 
They had a full day of shopping!
The next morning was Lagoon
She was so stinking excited to go
She had never been to Lagoon before
When she's with Grandma JaNeale she always does a good job of texting me and sending me pictures to keep me updated ha!


Kennedy and Grandpa Jimmy on the Merry Go Round
She had no fear on any of the rides at all which surprised me



Derek, Ash and Rybug went also!
All the girlies

Kennedy had SO MUCH FUN and has talked NON STOP about Lagoon since she went there
She told us over and over about all the rides and everything they saw and did
Id dare say it was a hit!

No comments: