Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 132- Mothers Day

Sunday morning we all met at Golden Corral in Layton for breakfast with JaNeale at 8 am
We all pitched in and bought her a waterfall for her front yard she just redid
She gave us mommas a bag full of bath and body works soap yay!
Golden Corral went around giving all the moms flowers
After we left there Ash and Derek were headed to his moms house and asked if Kennedy could come and see the animals
She loved the baby goats!

I had told Chris I didnt want him to buy me anything for Mothers Day all I wanted was to go fishing on the river and spend time with him and Kennedy
Yeah he didnt listen!
He bought me a 50 minute massage and a camo rice bag!

Chris and I took a nap and went to Walmart
I got a flower at Walmart too!

Later that night we had a combined dinner at Todd and Janas
On top of the usual it also included my parents and my sisters
We had dutch oven roast, dutch oven potatoes, rolls, chuckwagon beans, fruit salad, peach cream cheese pies
It was delicious!!
The kids ran around and played
Todd set up a game for them
Chris and I played a round.. he cheated and let me win
Kennedy was telling Ash exactly how to play
You have to look up.. put your foot like this.. etc
Now stand backwards, put your hair forward, look at me



The weather was great!!!
Jana gave me and Ash each a sweet card and a flower plant
It was so fun to just sit out side, have all the family together and enjoy the night
What a perfect day!

No comments: