Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 147- Tooth fairy

Monday morning we woke up, had some breakfast and started packing up camp
Kennedy came up to me and said "Mom look I have a loose tooth!!"
I wiggled it and sure enough it was loose!
I started to tear up and almost cry!
My babys growing up!
I couldnt believe it
I started loosing teeth at her age and by the time I started kindergarten I was missing several

She played with it with her tongue most the morning
By the time we pulled into Chris's parents to unload it was super loose
We wiggled it for a second.. then she pulled the tooth down and spit it out!

When I was a kid we always had a tooth box to put our teeth in
I so wasnt prepared for this time in life!
We went to Walmart to see what we could find
We set out her tooth and she tried to go to sleep!
She was so excited

Kennedy asked me "Mom why are you not ok with me growing up? It happens. Im a big kid now. I graduated preschool. I lost a tooth. I can run faster.. Im growing up now"
Yes she is!

No comments: