Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 139- Primary Childrens Day 2

Sunday morning was clear sunny skies!
Yay!!
It was also day 2 of the Primary Childrens Shoot
Thank goodness for some good weather to bring the shooters out!
Derek and Ry were there
We were trying to figure out her dang sippy cup!
How many adults does it take!??!?
They kept having to switch the stopper inside and try and drink out of it to see if it worked
Ry patiently watched like are you done yet!??!
The trailerhood this year.. much smaller than last year thanks to the weather


Hanging out at the main table
Me, Ashley and Jana
My mom was out of town judging an archery tournament in St George
The Full Draw Archery Crew all came out to support! 
They all shot a round and bough burgers and dogs
We had a lot of different archery clubs we support come to the shoot too
It was great!

Chris, Todd and Hunter spent all morning moving our old archery storage bay into a bigger double bay at the same place
They were exhausted!

Dad wanted to go shoot the course with me so of course I'd go!
Chris got back just in time to shoot the rounds with us!
Dad
My hubby :)

Love you hahah
You can tell he SO loves having pictures :)
He thinks its hilarious to not smile when I try and then starts laughing as soon as I take it
Dang boy!





Seriously can the view get any better than this!?


We didnt do too bad shooting rounds that time
Dad shot a 304
I got a 248
And Chris shot a 242
I have a heck of a time shooting when my dad is around!
It always makes me nervous lol if you cant tell by my score!

Hunter learned some new arrest control techniques this weekend and was practicing them on Liz
He contained her haha!
After the last shooter is done its time to take down all the animal targets
They get put up and taken down for the shoots and not left out so they dont get ruined
Rylee riding the elk

After everything was torn down its time for the raffle!

Had a lot of great prizes donated by several businesses
Chris and I won a Coke blanket, a Coke beanie, a kids bow from Gibson Archery and a $50 Dicks Sporting Goods gift card!
Thank you so much to all those who came and helped, donated or shot!!
Cant wait for next year!

No comments: