Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 120

Tuesday morning I was feeling yucky
I think from going non stop all weekend caught up with me
I had a KILLER headache Monday night when I went to bed and nothing would take it away
I slept in some Tuesday morning
This past week Kennedy had been a little turd, she just wasnt listening and not behaving... however since I took her hunting she has been completely opposite
Who says hunting isnt good for kids!
She came and snuggled with me for a little bit at 6 am
Then got up, made herself a bath, got herself dressed, made herself breakfast (cereal and bread) and cleaned up 
She was listening so well. Everything was yes mom 
I got up to get in the shower and she decided she wanted to text dad
So she sent him her name so he would know the texts were from her and then started playing
She got into my Rhapsody and turned on some music while she text
and then took about 30 pictures of herself like this
and about 20 videos of her singing, laughing and burping
I was cracking up going through them all
Shes too dang smart for only being 5

No comments: