Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 126

They day was spent cleaning our house
Doing laundry, mopping, getting everything that was neglected on our weekend away
Chris and I wanted to get the duck boat cleaned up so that hopefully if the weather cooperates soon we can get some cat fishing in
The boat was a muddy yucky mess from all the duck hunting.. 
Got her all spiffied up and shinny again!
We went out to my parents house
I needed to change the front tire on my dirtbike
The tube was bad
Zack said he had some spoons (tools so you dont pop the tube but get the tire out)
Chris started mowing the lawn
Kennedy and I worked on getting the bike lifted and the front tire off

Then Zack showed up perfect timing!
He couldnt find his spoons but he got it with wrenches instead
Hes my go to for dirtbike stuff and IT questions
Chris was finished with the lawn and helped him finish with the tire
So OF COURSE we had to make sure the new tire ran well
Chris and I took the bikes out for a spin, then Zack and I did
Mom and dad were having a Brigham Bowmen Board Meeting 
We hung outside and played with the dogs
As we were getting ready to leave the meeting was over
We talked to his Grandpa and Dad for a min
Mom hollered to us ALL to come inside and get some food
She named us off..
Chris, Kennedy, Jess AND Zack get in here and eat!

No comments: