Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 145- My Bday and day 2 at East Canyon

Saturday was my bday
The big 2..8..
It was such a perfect amazing day!
I dont think it could have gotten any better!
Started off the morning with Dads cooking breakfast..
Its easier that way to just call them dads lol!
Breakfast burritos
Then it was time for a wheeler ride
Me and da peanut
Loadin up!


It was too bad we had to look at such horrible views and mountains and skies :)


My dad being the badass he is


Me and the hubs..





Mom and Kennedy
Zack and Amanda





Dirty girls!
Dad and Zack down the trail
Look really close and you can see them
Mom and Kennedy
Chris

Poor Amanda ruined her brand new hoodie in some mud!
After the ride we went back and went swimming!
Zack and Amanda had to go back home
We spend the afternoon in the pool
It was time for some smoked ribs for dinner
My absolute favorite!!
We had ribs, watermelon, pasta salad and birthday cake!
We all ate until we couldnt breathe it was fabulous
Then me, Chris and the dads went fishing
Pretty much caught one right after sitting down!
It was a nice one too
Then it was dads turn

We kept bringing in nice fish!
Chris and Todd hadnt caught anything where they were so they moved to a different spot

I may have caught another nice 18 incher!
Todd brought in a nice one too
It started to slow down some and get dark
There were a ton of crayfish coming out of the rocks
I started catching them by hand
Took off my boots and socks, rolled up my pants and went out into the water
Dad was cracking up laughing at me

Fish started rising to the surface so the Dads put on some spinners and caught a few fish!

What a perfect day!!!!

No comments: