Thursday, May 16, 2013

Days 134-136- Livin Life

Sometimes this Hubby of mine really makes my uterus want to have a baby!! 
I do really good at not thinking about it and waiting even though Im getting dangerously close to the big 3..0..
UNTIL I am sitting at work and start getting pictures like this
..
..
RyBug LOVES uncle Chris
He cant walk into the room with out her smiling and putting her arms up for him
He was over mowing his parents grass and couldnt resist her charm!

Ive been trying to practice and tune myself and my bow a little more lately!
This is my 30 yard group ..
Kennedys been a ham
She picked flowers and was being a bee sucking the nectar out of them with her capri sun straw
I dont even know how to handle what comes out of her mouth
The other day it was
"Mom when you bend over why do your boobs hang? Why dont they stay where they should be??"
Or how bout
"Mom do you know what a letter that can make two sounds is called?"
I honestly had to tell her no. and had no clue what she was asking
"Really mom you dont!? Geez its a vowel!! Do you even know what  letter is that only makes one sound? Its a consonant. Did you go to school???"
Sometimes her inquisitiveness is exhausting to me.. and to her!
She was crashed and I just sat and starred at what used to be my little peanut
I was feeling some nostalgia..
She still has that little bit of a baby look to her when shes asleep
With her flared nostrils and gap in her teeth 
I starred at her full lips and messy hair
and those long long lashes she has
Been getting ready for the two upcoming shoots we have this month!
Everytime lately I go to my parents house to shoot both my sisters and Dane are there
Hes been working on this elk
I was outside shooting and text Elysha who was inside to see if she wanted to go ride
Before I could even put my phone away she was outside saying lets go!
Now with us in shorts and her being prego we make it a nice little ride.. 
Just go slowly along the canal roads
More like just to get out and go than to ride
I was a little paranoid watching her and she just laughed at me
Sister photo op lol!
On the way back there was a blow snake in the middle of the road
..
I HATE snakes
They make my feel crawl and I get all squirmy and cant even look at them with out feeling all creepy and crawly under my skin
I never used to be like that before but at some point in life I guess I decided to hate them
I cant even touch them.. Last turkey hunt we found a dead rattler and I wanted to skin it.. I couldnt even get close enough and poking it with a stick made me crawl
..
So back to this snake
Even though I dont like them there is still a part of me that wants to be tough and pick it up
So as my feet are squirming I approach the snake
Elysha is laughing at me 
She says "just Steve Erwin it!!"
I know its just a blow snake if it bites me no big deal
I dont even care about that its just the fact its a snake thats yucky!
I grab its tail and thats enough
I scream and jump and hop around as it hisses at me
I drop the snake and scream ha
Elyshas laughing at me so hard telling me I better not try it again or she will pee her pants from laughing
Ugh I tried it and will probably try it again..
I dont like being creeped out by things!



No comments: