Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 143-Graduation!

Today my little peanut officially graduated from preschool
It started out wonderful!
They had the two classes combined for graduation rehersal.. 9am-1030am
I got off work at 2am.. set my alarm.. went to bed.. got up at 645 when Kennedy got home.. told her we had to be to school early and fell back asleep..I had my alarm set for 830
I woke up to Kennedy coming in at 945 saying mom what time do I have to go to school!?
My alarm never went off.. I hurried and threw on some clothes, didnt even brush my teeth or fix my hair and took her to school where the were practicing
Got her there before 10am..
Went home.. brushed my teeth, fixed my pony and went back to pick her up
After that we really got ready for the day ha!
Got her all did up
Hair in curlers, play clothes on, fingernails and toenails painted
Grandma JaNeale and Hunter came by the house about an hour before to hang out and give Kennedy her graduation present and me my birthday present


Everyone and I mean EVERYONE
Me, Chris, Kennedy, Mom, Jana, Todd, JaNeale, Hunter and Kennedys dad all met at the Sr center where they had the program.. and we met Elysha, Dane, Parker, Liz, Kyle, Kini,  Grandma Gigi, Grandpa Doug, Grandma Lissa...
She got a new cute pink dress to wear for the day


They all had speaking parts.. a few would speak.. theyd sing a song.. a few more would say their part.. then another song
She kept waving to all she knew
Her speaking part


Parkers
Cake they had for everyone.. I dont think they expected such a huge turnout!
Kennedy walking to get her diploma
They had to say what their favorite part of school was
hers was making crafts
The handshake
and her diploma
Parkers turn




After that they played a slide show of throughout the year
projects and field trips
They played it to Let them be Little
That made me start crying
No way to hold back at that!
When it was over so was the ceremony part
Went up to get Kennedy and she was BAWLING
She kept saying "I just really miss those times!!!"
My little tender hearted peanut
Dad, mom and teary eyed graduate
Kennedy and her dad
Daddy Chris, Grandma Chris, Grandma JaNeale, Kennedy, Grandma Jana, Grandpa Todd and Momma
Grandma Gigi and Grandpa Doug brought a boquet of balloons for Parker and Kennedy
Chris and I got her a little thing of flowers
Looking so big and grown up
Kinlie wanted her picture with her
We tried to get all three kids.. Kinlie wouldnt stop folding her arms and doing her cowgirl pose..Kennedy couldnt look at the camera for the life of her.. and Parker did NOT want his picture taken or to be in the picture with two girls
Uncle Kyle tried to convince Parker it was ok but he didnt fall for it
These two little girls have Uncle Kyle wrapped around their finger!
Liz, Kyle, Kinlie
Elysha, Parker, Dane
On the way back home we had JaNeale and Hunter in the car and swung past her moms house who was outside to say hi
Grandma Zola, Chris and Kennedy
We topped off the night with dinner at Calls before I had to go into work

No comments: