Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 131- Yard sale and bonfire

Saturday morning we had a yard sale at my parents house
We threw a bunch of our stuff together, set out some signs and waited!
We were busy almost all day long!!! 
Todd and Jana came up
Zack stopped by
Ash and Ry
Jp and lil TyPoon came to hang out
Plus all the HUNDREDS of people who stopped by
There was one family who came by that was hispanic
Kennedy was playing with their little girls and told them 'adios amigos'!

After the yard sale we had a little bonfire BBQ at Zacks house
Burgers, brats, steaks.. mmmm
Amanda brought her little kids up 
Savannah and Kennedy got along great
Her little boy Winston is adorable
I want him
I want to take him home with me right now!
He was running around in his little wranglers and boots.. sigh

Me, Amanda and Liz



Had to pull the truck on the lawn for some music
Boys watching truck videos
I love summer bonfires!

No comments: