Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 144- East Canyon Day 1!

Friday I was able to get off work woo!
My family and Chris's were all up at East Canyon
We were all going to head up Saturday but Chris was able to take Friday off work so him and Kennedy were going to head up in the morning
I didnt want to be left out!!
We got to East Canyon about 1:30 or so
It was Kinlies 6th bday
We got her a bag full of fun outdoor toys and games to play for the summer

Everyone was up there hanging out Friday
Mom, Dad, Todd, Jana, Me Chris, Kennedy, Liz, Kyle, Klint, Kinlie, Elysha and Parker and all the puppies
Our trailerhood for the weekend
Mom and Dads campsites on the left Todd and Janas is on the right
It was perfect set up
All of us kiddos took our kiddos swimming
It was nice and hot but windy 
Me, Kini, Liz, Kennedy, Kyle, Klint, Elysha and Parker

Elysha hung out on the side of the pool with Klint
He didnt really want to swim


We had smoked chicken, bbq beans and sweet corn for dinner
Dad baked a cake in his campchef oven for Kini Beans bday

We had plenty of food so Dad invited the neighbors over too
Zack and Amanda showed up for dinner and to spend the night
Thats when the Washers game broke out
This gets serious!
Most of us had never played this game before but Chris's family
It was a blast!


One of the other camps came over to play once they heard all the fun we were having

My birthday was the next day and no one could hold out giving presents!!
Zack got me this sweet phone case, a bottle of tequilla rose and
This awesome birdmitton racket! 
My mom made me a bouquet of arrows!
They are indoor target arrows
She fletched them all and gave me an outdoor bow stand
They also got me turkey calls but I got those in April since the hunt started then and a sweet card
Chris that stinker spoiled me!
He gave me my presents Thursday night to see if they fit and make sure nothing had to be returned before we left town
He got me a pair of Fox riding pants
Some new sweet Fox goggles

and a sweet black and white and pink helmet!
Todd and Jana bought me a super nice duck coat back in Nov for my bday :) and gave me a sweet card too!
I was totally spoiled!!!!!
I felt so blessed!
We hung out and sat around the campfire
ate too much
told lies and stories
ate some more
Kennedy and Amanda playing
Got some more washers games going

More neighbors came over and we had a night game going
Got out the string of lights and had a blast







No comments: