Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 133-Fishin

Monday Kennedy and I spent the day running around and getting all our errands done
We took the yard sale money and bought her and I some new summer clothes!
We both needed some bad!
I cant figure out how to make her stop growing. I try but she figures out how to somehow
As soon as Chris got home we were packed and ready to go out on the river for my Mothers Day present
Dad went out earlier that day and had text me that it was so slow and he hadnt caught anything
Dads truck and Chris's
Kennedy had so much fun in the boat
She was giggling and laughing so hard
The water was SO SO SO low on the river
There were some places we had a hard time getting through
Kennedy kept hanging out the side of the boat to touch the water and giggle

She was skimming her hand off the water as we were going along and spraying us with water
We ran into dad and he wasnt doing any good where he was.. he'd been along a few place and said he was going to head up river some to a certain spot so we headed that way too.. if you look close you can see him behind us
Totally felt like we were on Swamp People for a min
We parked kind of across river from each other but a ways apart
We all set up with different types of baits to see what the lucky one would be
A little bit later dad pulled in a HUGE cat
It was 27 inches long and over 10 lbs!
I have always told Chris thats the kind of fish we get when we go out and I think now he might believe me :)
He was a lil tired .. naptime!
We had some KFC.. picnic on the river
After he woke up from his nap he caught the one and only fish to come into our boat
After a while and not catching anything dad came over to visit before he left 
Had to make sure we didnt need anything
We had been talking to each other across river every now and then lol
I took a pict of him with his cat
I love the sunset on the river so much!
Thats one of my favorite places to be!

No comments: