Friday, June 14, 2013

164-

Thursday was a busy day!!
It seems like I got up super early and ran non stop!
and thats all before 9am!
I got an SOS text from Elysha who was at swim lessons begging for donuts.. specifically chocolate covered donuts
So Kennedy and I grabbed a half a dozen on the way
I was tired and grumpy
Elyshas prego ha no more explanation there needed
The donuts were amazing and made it all better

Also.. I guess the new car bug is going around pretty seriously!
When I got my car my mom started talking about getting a new one
She test drove a few and ended up having her heart set on one just like mine
That was the last I heard til I got a text from my dad and turns out she got a new Dodge Dart!
I laughed at the color because Liz and Elysha have silver cars
I ALMOST bought a silver one.. but last minute changed to blue
And moms is silver ha!
Happy new car mom!

No comments: