Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 161- First Day of swim Lessons and a Movie

Monday was the first day of swim lesson
Kennedy has two sessions so she goes for 4 weeks
For Parker and Kinlies birthdays my mom bought them two weeks of swim lessons
Parker HATES water and Kinlie cant make hers cause shes with her dad on vacation
Their swim lessons are right before Kennedys so we went a little early to visit
Parker LOVED his lessons and did so good!
Hes the one in green
He even got his face wet!
Hung out with Elysha and Mom in the shade

Then his class was over and it was time for Kennedys
She is in a class ahead of where she was last year
Parker didnt want to get out of the pool when it was her turn

I spent all morning feeling my niece kick the crap out of my hands
I love it!
Kennedy got her favorite teacher from last year and she couldnt be happier!


After swim lessons we ran some errands
Went shopping with my parents and out to lunch at Olive Garden
Then it was time for girls night!
I LOVE the Fast N Furious movies
They seriously are my fav
From Vin Diesel and his muscle cars..mmmm
to Paul Walker with his blue eyes and scruffy face mmmm
I went with Jenny, Hailey, Mardee and Jennys Sister Cher
The movie was AMAZING!
My favorite so far..
and to think there is a FF7 coming out with Jason Statham
Im not sure if I can handle it!
I LOVE all the movies he is in
Its like Disneyland and the last day of school combined lol!
It was so fun to go out with the girls
We havent gotten together in a long time and needed it!

No comments: