Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 163-Full of it

This child right here is full of it!!
Completely!
She looks innocent but dont let it fool you
The other day she says to me 
K: Mom.. you are married now so why arent you pregnant?? You know it will probably be twins!
Me: Babies are expensive and I just bought a new car.. so thats like getting a new baby
K: No mom.. thats more like getting a new husband..

Chris and I were in the car and she says to me
"Mom if Daddy dies you arent allowed to get remarried. You have to stay married to him and keep his memory forever with you. You cant have anyone else"
Then she looks at Chris and says "dont worry Dad Ive got your back"

She puts on her necklace which is a sparkly heart..she tells me how much it means to her so she has to wear it close to her heart so she can remember Rees and the soldiers that defend our city lol

This is her son Woody
He goes everywhere with her
She has a lot of kids but this is one of the favorites

No comments: