Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 158- Never slowin down

This morning I got off work at 2 am
Went home for a few hours sleep and we got up at 6 to try our hand at bowfishing
I had never done it before but it always has been something that Ive wanted to do
Chris has a compound set up for it and my dad helped hook me up with an old recurve and style my grandpa used to do it
The morning was already hot and sunny


Bowfishing seems an easy concept
Let me tell you its not!!
Theres a lot more to it than youd expect
I for sure hit two carp
Like arrows through them.. but the Muzzy arrows we bought the tips kept coming loose and there are wire barbs on them to stop the fish from getting off it.. well they kept spinning like they werent supposed to.. so I got no fish to the shore to prove it
Id get them about half way and theyd wiggle off
Chris shot 3 of em!
He loved it
We are going back out tomrorow
Mr Tough guy again! 
He couldnt stop grinning so Im so surprised he looks so angry haha
Well after that we headed to Hansen Chev
We had been talking a lot the last two weeks or so about getting a new car
Mines getting up there in miles and starting to need some good money put into it
We made a decision to see if we qualified for a new car, got a decent trade in on what we had and had reasonable payments
IF that all fell into place then we would get a new one
We understood thats a lot of IFs!
Well it happened! We bought a BRAND NEW 2013 CHEVY CRUZ
MY first BRAND NEW car ever.. and will be the only one for a long time ha!
I love it so far
The whole 2 hours weve owned it
His dad just bought one not long ago and we really liked it
Had the fuel mileage we needed and so we looked at several a couple of times and picked this one


No comments: