Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Days 154-156

Oh where to start! 
The day after we came back from Elko Chris started a new job
This one is with the State of Utah DCFM
Its new hours.. different environment and different work days
He liked WSU but this was a better opportunity with hopefully a little more room for advancement!
Hes been busy adjusting and getting everything in line.. learning his new job.. getting all his stuff set up..cleaning his work truck etc
He did have time to share some oreos with Rybug though
Its been sunny warm good weather!
I made my first batch of sun tea this summer
Makes me think of my grandma..she always had a batch sitting outside brewing
Chris had to go over and fix one of his friends sprinklers
Kennedy and I tagged along to see the master at work
It was so cute he has a little bag full of sprinkler tools
I know thats what he does for a living.. but I still tried to not laugh as he grabs his bag and gets to work
I dont know why but his accessory bag seriously made me laugh 
It was kinda fun to see him at work
Usually Kennedy and I are doing other things and don't get to tag along or he does it while I am at work
OH MY GOSH!!
I found this at the store
Its amazing and so so yummy!
Miss K is full of it as usual lately
She is on a kick of having to know whether people are real.. just actors.. or what
Like Matilda.. shes not real..but the person who plays her is a real person.. but the character is fake
She was SO THRILLED the other day to find out that Miss Kay and Si from Duck Dynasty were real!
She said so why havent we gone to visit them yet!?? I wanna meet them!

She also had to make sure she was super safe in the back seat!


No comments: