Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 165-Walmart Adventures=Birth Control

Elysha called me while Kennedy and I were getting ready to go to Walmart
Turns out she needed to go to Walmart too but had Klint and wasnt sure if she could manage it by herself so we made a date for 10 minutes
I loaded all the kids in one cart to push and she took the food cart
My entourage
I dont know what it is but as soon as you get to the store every single one of these kids was STARVING and they had all just ate
So I have a cart full of noisy hungry children
The older two I can just tell to be quiet but lil Klint kept giving me those eyes
We had to buy him a sippy cup because he didnt have one at Elyshas
He started handing me his cup and kept jabbering and pointing to the milk in her cart
I couldnt resist
He was hungry and yelling
He'd already opened one of the sippies and that wasnt good enough
So I made Elysha stop and we opened one of the milks and filled him up
Parker and Kennedy lost it!
We are in the middle of the isle and they start yelling at me
"Thats illegal!! Thats illegal!! You cant do that!! Thats illegal!!!"
I tried hard not to laugh and reassured them it was ok because we were buying it all. He just really needed a drink right now 
And he did! He went through two sippies of milk before we checked out!
Seriously that was birth control right there!
Between the 3 kids and prego Elysha watching her try to bend over..
When we got home Kennedy checked the mail and she had a post card from her swim lessons teacher Miss Sidnee
She absolutely loves her and was so excited!!! 
While Kennedy and I were off running errands for Elyshas baby shower Chris was at an appointment getting my windows tinted
I had never done that before ever.. but he talked me into it :) and I love it!
Its amazing how much cooler it keeps my car on the inside!

No comments: