Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 170 Swimming and Shoes


My poor child..she really doesnt have a lot of coordination but has a lot of heart
She cant quite figure out how to kick her arms and move her legs at the same time
She kicks one leg.. softly kicks the next.. then her arms move
She spends the whole time underwater because she thinks its awesome
So she dives under.. kicks and kicks and moves and moves but goes no where.. sometimes she goes like a foot
She pops up out of the water with the biggest smile on her face each time and says I did it!!
Shes improving each time though
She starts doing the backstroke and as the teachers take her around the pool she stops swimming, flips over to her belly and starts telling them stories
"Did you know Im part seahorse? Thats why I swim so well. My birthdays January 9th. I had surgery, wanna see my scar?"

Thursday was safety day at swimming
They looked so cute in the life jackets and holding hands floating out into the deep end
They lined up at the deep end of the pool
and she jumped in!
The difference between boys and girls
One folds the towel 
the other crumples it up and stuffs it into a bag
Chico comes along to all the swim classes too
he sits patiently on moms lap and watches
My bff Hailey MADE me these SUPER CUTE shoes for my birthday.. but they were back ordered so I just got them 
They are SO comfy!

No comments: