Monday, June 17, 2013

Truck Pulls

Saturday after Elyshas shower we all headed to Morgan for the truck pulls

A TON of Chris's friends were up there
We sat with his cousin Chase and his girlfriend Randi
They had a lot shorter pulling distance here because the grounds are so much smaller
They can only pull the most 300 ft 

Me and K had some burgers and drinks for dinner and watched the fun
I love the smoke lol
thats my favorite part of the whole thing
Liz, Kyle, Klint and Kini were there too and sat by us

I love this picture of these two
Even though its photo bombed by a guy in the background






We had such a fun night!
Chris and I hardly get to see each other with the shift Im on right now
Not even kidding we dont see each other for pretty much 3 days straight each week
I have what I call our 2:15 date.. I get off work at 2am.. get in bed and cuddle with him from 2:15am-4:30 and then he goes to work and thats it til the next morning
So it was really nice to be able to have a family date and spend some time together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.
truck camo in Malaysia