Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 169

Guess what!?
More swim lessons!
My life is pretty much that.. 
sleep a little..
go to swim lessons..
take a nap..
go to work and start all over lol!
This was Parkers second week and Kinlies first week
Notice the boy with his face under water in green!?
That would be Mr Parker
The same one who last year rode all the water toys on the sand because he wasnt getting anywhere near water
Heres Kini bean going off the slide
Shes a natural swimmer!
After swim lessons we stopped for some lunch then cleaned my car 
Kennedy and I took it to the car wash
She wanted to go through the auto wash so we did for fun
She thought this was the absolute coolest thing ever that it painted my car!

After the wash I was drying my car and getting ready to vacuum it out
This Cadillac comes rolling up next to me
This lady who had to be around 75-80 rolls down her window and YELLS out to me
"thats a good looking car!"
I honestly thought this was a Betty White style prank or something
I told her thank you but it took me a minute to decide if she was being sincere or not!

1 comment:

The Hosleys said...

Tell her baby Kendell loves the colors too!!