Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 56-More Archery

Monday Hailey came up to try on some dresses and to visit Kennedy
We hung out, ate some McDonalds, went to Walmart
you know the usual
Kennedy went with her dad monday night
Chris went to class
I was home alone so I went to the archery range to shoot score for the week
It was day 3 of shooting in a row for me which is a lot
I wasnt shooting too bad either
Jeff (super nice guy in the club) showed me a few things to fine tune about half way through and I started rocking it!
I shot a 267 which is my highest so far
But more importantly my grouping got a lot more consistent
I also decided it was time to customize
This was my old bow case from my mom after I took off her stickers
After a lil paint, some glitter, and sticker this is the new one

No comments: