Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 74- meltdown

Yesterday Misty watched Kennedy while I worked
Right before we got there to pick her up Mistys grand kids got there including her granddaughter whose about Kennedy's age
We were promptly instructed to go home because Kennedy and her were having so much fun playing
Lol ok! 
Misty would bring her to the archery range at 6 when her and her husband opened and we had to go shoot that night anyways
A whole hour and a half kid free!?? 
What did we do
We took a nap
Yep!
A nap
After our nap we went to the range and shot
Misty's daughter and grand kids came to the park there so Kennedy played outside with them
I shot my best score I ever have!!
Not too bad for only shooting 6 months worth
Shot a 279 and was grouping pretty nicely except this stray one.. but its still a 5 so I cant complain really
After Kennedy played and played and played and played it was time for us to go home
She was exhausted
She had a bath and as she was getting dressed I started putting her laundry away
I went through her closet getting rid of what didnt fit so I could see how much more I needed to buy
Usually when we get rid of toys or clothes shes good because we talk about how it goes to kids who need it
Not this time
She was grabbing each shirt and bawling
This is my favorite shirt mom!
All these are my favorite shirts!
I want to save these for my kids!
She wants to save EVERYTHING for her kids
I was such a good mom I sat and laughed at her for a second because she was so dramatic about it


Look at that sad face because her kids wont get her old 4T shirts ha!
Ashley had wanted to come pick up Kennedy because she was going to watch her Saturday while Chris was in EMT class and I was at work
Kennedy wanted to spend the night at their house
So Chris and I had an entire Friday night to ourselves!!
What did we do??
He played his bicycle race game on his phone while I played him the playlist I made for our wedding and then we went to bed by 9:30 ha!
We were sitting there talking about how old we had to be because twice that day we were kid free and all we wanted to do was sleep
I love this silly boy.. even if every night we are in bed by 9:30!



No comments: