Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 60-Wedding shout out

This list seems to be getting smaller and smaller!
All I have left to do woo woo!
I have to tell you about a 'local' business I cant say enough good things about!!!
I have been searching and searching for a wedding ring for Chris.
Something he will love.. will hold up.. thats unique..
I have found some cool things but they have been WAY out of my budget
Finally I came across this website after months of searching
Saw they were out of Lehi which made it even better!
However they didnt have the ring I wanted on there but said they will do custom orders
Emailed them.. with in 10 minutes I had a reply and we exchanged pictures back and forth
Talked about sizing etc
They were super super nice and that same day after a few emails they made me a custom order
Not only did they make my order, they sent me a direct link to it so I could easily order it
AND THEN they told me about their fb page and said on Feb 1st we made a post with a code for a free engraving if youre interested
I placed my order by 2:30pm  THURSDAY Feb 28th and it was shipped with in a few minutes
FREE SHIPPING
and his ring arrived FRIDAY March 1st with the mail
Seriously less than 24 hrs after they drew up the order!
Chris was pretty happy with his ring
Its tungsten and has ducks coming into set
Engraved on the inside I had put
"..they hunted happily ever after"
This picture doesnt show how awesome it is
I seriously recommend them!!!!!
They were awesome!!
Go check them out you wont be disappointed


No comments: