Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 72- Mommas home

Well I knew the day that we were coming home was Kennedy's kindergarten round up but I had been searching the school district and the specific schools websites for a MONTH waiting to see some sort of details on there
Nothing
So my sister text and told me I had to make an appt with the school
Ok no problem so I called them at 930 on our way home
They said well the round up is ONLY TODAY til 11:00 and thats it
WHAT!?? ONE day for 3 hours??? 
What about parents who work??
I mean seriously?? 
So we were hurrying home as fast as we could when we called them back to see what any of our other options were
They said we could go to a school our north next week if we wanted
She gave us a number and it was the wrong one.. so we had to call her back and cancel my appt and get the number for a different school.. she said oh sorry I dont know if its right or not its just scribbled on a piece of paper.. sigh
So we got the number for Fielding school to go to theirs and she said they did it on Tues Wed and Thurs
I call them and the number goes to the principals office.. they transfer me up to the secretary
They only do theirs on this upcoming Wednesday the 20th from 9:00-11:00
Luckily thats my day off so I was excited and hung up
F word! I have to work a trade payback that day so I call them back
They refer me to Garland Elementary and I set up an appointment for next Tuesday
Its the same stuff her drs office does but we have to go
She keeps asking when her Kindergarten Assessment is
I think if she can say the word assessment we are ok to go to school lol!
What do they expect parents to do? 
Only have it on weekday mornings for a few hours and thats it?
I figured they'd have a night make up class or something!

Anyways Peanut was all too excited to see me.. She missed me even though it wasnt any longer than normal ha!
She was excited about the presents I brought home
And then she crashed
She slept for 4 hours on the couch!!!
That night we went over to Todd and Janas
Derek and Ash came over too
When it was time for them to go Rylee wouldnt stop hugging Kennedy
It was so cute!
She was diving for her and hugging and kissing her

Silly girls!

No comments: