Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 58-Domestic and all

I decided since I would be going back to work soon maybe I needed to get my domestic skills going on again just a little bit
Made some yummy rolls for dinner
Roast pheasant
Ry Bug and Ash came over 
Derek was working late and Chris would be going to drill soon
Rylee helped him put back together my snowmobile clutch
He cracks me up with her

After Chris and Todd went to drill us girls went over to Janas where we made ice cream sundaes and gorged ourselves
They were so yummy!! I also put together our wedding invites with Janas help and we got them ordered! 
Woo Woo Woo!!
Getting closer
I couldn't pick one or two photos I loved
I liked a TON so we made a big collage
I dont know why the pictures are coming up so blurry on my blog but they arent really



No comments: