Friday, March 8, 2013

DaYs 61-66 rANdOMs

Life lately has seemed to revolve around wedding and checklists!
Im sure youre all sick of hearing about it!
But its getting down to the last few details...last big detials.. and waiting
This is how I feel about the calendar
Watchin the countdown clock tick away!
This helps me to remember exactly how long I have and how long I dont have to accomplish everything

Our week was full of me working
Chris going to class
Sunday dinner with the family
Me working Monday
Chris working Monday
We had a little dinner date because Monday nights K goes with her dad
I really didnt feel like cooking
It was my friday at work
I was exhausted and stressed 
We carpool on Fridays and Mondays so he picked me up from work and we decided Wing Nutz it was for dinner!
I love that place!
It was so nice to just sit back and eat
Chris and I order the same thing too which makes me laugh
I went and shot Monday night since Chris was in class 
Jana and I both had drinks and chocolate there with us if that tells you anything ha!
We were having a rough night shooting, neither one of us could focus or stop laughing
She shot her very first robin hood!!
She has been waiting about 35 years to do it!

Only when the one arrow hit the other it went into the end.. but then fell out on the ground
I started laughing and she about cried
She was so excited but so bummed it didnt stick
We told her its ok it still counts!
We just shoved it back into the end where it made the hole and took her picture ha

My days off this week have been consumed by wedding invites!
They showed up on our door step Monday night and we have been delivering, addressing, mailing and licking them ever since.
We had Kennedy help
She was a freakin crack up!
We dropped some off in Willard on Wednesday because we might as well just set them in the mailbox instead of putting a stamp on them 
She got to roll down her window and put them in the mailbox or take them to the door if they were home
She said Mom this is the best day ever!!!
Chris and I took her around Brigham and let her drop some off to some family and friends
She told everyone what the invites were for
These are for my moms wedding. Shes marrying that guy right there (and then she'd point)
She would knock non stop til they opened the door and was dancing around
Chris and I sat in the car and laughed at her
Rockin our shades
I have been craving this lil candy right here lately!
I stopped to get a few things at the dollar store and couldnt resist when I saw a box
Kennedy and I did some grocery shopping
Cottage cheese was on sale so we stocked up
She wanted some to eat when we got back home.. only problem was we had a few more things to do and she had to go to school
So I grabbed one of the plastic spoons I just bought..opened up one of the tub and let her eat it while we finished up 
She thought that was the coolest thing ever and ate almost the entire thing
This monkey has LOVED cottage cheese ever since she was a tiny peanut and started eating real food
I love her little vampire tooth in this one!!
She made this cute fishbowl at school.. I tried to hang it up before it was completely dry oops!
They had a Dr Seuss week and learned all kinds of cute things
This is red fish blue fish

No comments: