Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 78- Pheasants

Tuesday Chris took off work to go the pheasant club with mom and dad
I had to take Kennedy to her stupid Kindergarten Roundup and couldn't go
I haven't been to the club once this year because of schedules and it ends the end of this month
Although she was SO excited for her 'assessment'
I was surprised at how well she did!
She knew everything she was asked to do
And I was happy with how well she recognized her letters and numbers
When the lady asked her to tell her what the letters were she said I will.. and I'll tell you what they say too
Her and I went home and took a nap after
We were both exhausted and had killer headaches
She kept telling me she had a migraine lol
I took her to school
Went and got my hair trimmed
Went to my parents and Chris, Mom, Dad and John were just getting back
They had a pretty good day
Dad and Chris


This was Johns first time..
They all said he was super excited
Dad and Mom







No comments: