Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 71- Bachelorette party

We decided to do my bachelorette party a little early!
Normally every March we do a girls trip to Lava 
Well JP's due the middle of April
The whole wedding thing coming up
Shift change
Crazy schedules
We decided to just do it on our girls trip!
We invited a bunch of people but its hard for most to get mid week off so it ended up being just the normal Lava group
Hailey rented a house this time instead of our normal little room
MarDee, Hailey, Me and Sarita all rode up together
Of course we had to stop in Malad for some drinks and lotto tickets!
When we got there it was muddy on MarDees side of the car 
She refused to get out in the mud and climbed over out of Haileys seat

Jenny had a few things she needed to do and she would be up later
Outside our place!

Hailey and MarDee decorated
Sarita and I went to two stores and came back
They werent ready for me to come inside yet so I sat on the porch and scratched my tickets
Then they let me come inside

It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms 
A living room, kitchen full of dishes and cooking stuff, laundry room with washer and dryer, deck with a hot tub


While we were waiting for Jenny, Hailey and MarDee wanted to go to the store too so we walked back down there
Jenny was bringing up Papa Murphy's pizzas but was just passing Brigham
MarDee and Sarita went and ordered onion rings and Hailey and I found the arcade!
We are both suckers for arcades!
First game we played was a firefighter game ha! 

We went back to the house and Hailey and I got in the hot tub
She made me this cute bride pink cowboy hat with a veil
Sarita and MarDee


Finally my baby mama showed up with her big ol belly!
It was time for me to open presents then
I had been good that entire time and didnt touch anything til Jenny got there
She brought me a bouquet of mini bottles
They all got me BROWNING towels, BROWNING sheet set and BROWNING glasses all wrapped in BROWNING paper woo woo woo!! See a theme here :)

Oh and Haileys mom found me this adorable pink camo nightie on her most recent trip to Vegas!
We cooked the pizzas and all got in the hot tub
It had piped spring water so you could make it as hot or as cold as you wanted
We cooled it down to warm bathwater so Jenny and Ty could get in too
I have the best friends a girl could ever ask for!
They have been there for me through so much!
Oh Hailey!
Baby mama and her big ol belly!
She is due April 20th BUT started some pre labor signs while we were up there and has been having contractions since!
I think Ty Poon realized how much fun we are and wanted to come play!

We were in and out of the hot tub all night
Laughing
Eating way too much
Watched tv
Then it was time for bed at a whopping 930 ha!

The next morning we got up and headed home!
Jenny and Sarita rode together because Sarita was afraid Jenny was going to go into labor on the side of the road
I warned her that baby is mine
If it starts to come she better call so I can deliver it!

I love our March girls trip!
Its always so nice for us all to get away and to get caught up!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Ha-ha! The cake! It so much fun to party with your girls and a bachelorette party is a must. You never know when your friend will get time for you after she gets married. I have also booked one of the Chicago event venues for my best friend’s bachelorette party. I have planned a lot of surprises for her.