Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 85- BUSY!!!!

Tuesday was such a busy day!
It was running non stop from start to end pretty much
We had to be at Primary Childrens at 9 am for her post op follow up
Peanut was a little tired
They did an ultra sound of her kidneys and bladder
They said everything looks awesome
I told the Dr how she has completely dry nights now and has only had a handful of accidents at night since the surgery
She said thats so funny because none of the studies they have done show that it should have anything to do with it.. but a lot of parents post surgery say the same thing
We were so happy to hear everything looked good but we had a pretty good idea that's what they'd say because of all the improvements shes made!
We went to PMC, had to drop of my dress in Syracuse, take Kennedy to school at noon, go to Ogden and pick up my bridals, pick up Kennedy from school, be home for her dad to get her at 4 and do about 12 other things in that time
In between some of the running Ash called and said she was going to get Rybugs ears pierced at this place in Brigham
I just happened to be passing that way so I stopped
It was pretty rough on us!
The lady went to pierce her first ear and missed the mark.. she ended up piercing way way high on the lobe.. had to take it out and do it over
The next ear she pierced way in the wrong spot too!!
Ry wasnt really moving that much that it should have been that off
Poor peanut had both ears pierced TWICE :(
You can even see in this picture how high the first mark was
She looks so grown up with her ear pretties in!
Chris ended up having to work 3 hours later, they were in the middle of a project and couldnt really quit
I knew he would be starving when he got home and had a long day so I had dinner waiting on the table with an ice cold beer
He came in and gave me a kiss and said dang my wife knows how to take care of me
I just laughed
After dinner we decided to load up the dirt bikes to take them to my dads and get them out of the kitchen
Plus we wanted to play on them
I love where my parents live because we can go right from their driveway to a bunch of trails
Now this is how you spend a Monday night!

Our tough faces


It was a little chilly but felt so good to get out!
I impressed Chris with my awesome dirt bike skills ha!
He didnt know I was that fun
We took turns riding the 400 and the 100

I felt bad with him riding the 100 cause his legs are about 10 times to long so I mostly rode it
I was really surprised at the power its got
I had a blast riding it



No comments: