Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 69-Stupid day light savings

I love the spring day light savings
I love its lighter at night
I just hate the spring forward part!
IT SUCKS knowing you're getting up at 3 am really even though the clock says 4
I was dead tired all day long and work was SO slow
The only part that made it a little better was that its Sunday.. so that means buffet day
I made the main course this time, Jambalaya and it was a big hit!
I know, feel bad for me having to eat all this at work!
As I left work for day #2 it was sunshine and warm!
Sunroof down and music going!
That night as usual we were at Todd and Janas for dinner
Hunting shows were on tv
Turkey Hunting shows
Only just over a month and it will be turkey season
I absolutely CANNOT wait

This next month is going to be completely AMAZING!!
SO many wonderful things Im having a hard time being patient for
Bachelorette party/Girls lava weekend
(we decided to combine them this year for twice the fun!)
Bridal pictures
Bridal Shower
WEDDING!!!!!!
Chris's EMT class will be over 
Turkey hunt opens!

No comments: