Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 84-Bridals

Monday I had my bridals done in the afternoon
I got a hold of my friend Kim at Styles & Files in Brigham and told her I needed the hook up with an awesome girl to style it
She had Madison do my hair and I loved her and loved my hair!
I told her I needed big hair
She did it and it wasnt very big
and we re did it
She was so funny
She said "ohh you mean you want Bear River hair! Most people say big and they dont really mean it but you did!" 
I told her heck yes I want 80's country music big hair
My bridals turned out pretty awesome..
We had shots that weren't normal.. you know ones with guns and bows and stuff like that :)
Its killing me to not give you a sneak peek!
After bridals had some dinner at mom and dads
Grizz and Chico were all cuddled up and sleeping
It was so cute
It will be funny to see what they're like when Grizz is 300 times the size of Chico!

No comments: