Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 57- Engagements!


My friend Becca offered to do our engagements for us 
She told us that shes new into this basically and wont be offended if we dont like them but she wanted some practice
She takes great landscape pictures 
I told her no worries lets do this!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pictures she took!!
These are ALL SOC (straight out of the camera) and have NO editing done
I dont even want to try and play with the colors because I love them so much

It was SO COLD and WINDY and SUNNY when we took them












This one Kennedy was supposed to be smiling
As she took the picture she decided to kiss him


Shes such a ham!
Some point she untucked her shirt and I didnt even notice until we were done





I love this one right here thats on the Bear River
My dad and I have fished that exact spot
Chris and I spent a lot of time fishing on the river
My parents told us when we first started dating that if he took me fishing on the river they knew we would be married
My dad took my mom fishing on the river
Dane took Elysha fishing there
I took Chris there ha!!!





Arent they amazing!!!!!
I cant pick a favorite or even narrow it down

No comments: