Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 87- Dirt and Leaf Germs

Thursday Chris got off work early because he had worked extra and we had somethings we needed to do
One was change out bedding into our new stuff we got for the bridal shower!!
Yes camo
I have ALWAYS wanted camo bedding
I told Chris hes a lucky man.. what other woman would be EXCITED about this
The plan was he comes home, we take Kennedy to school, go get our marriage licence, meet with Elysha to go over the Pampered Chef party results, pick up Kennedy early, head to a meeting in Ogden..
Well it didnt happen that way
We stopped to drop Kennedy off at school and were a few minutes early
Right as we pull in his pager goes off..rollover..ejection..
Kennedys school is pretty close to the fire station
So we run him to the station and take her back to school
I end up going to meet with Elysha and the Pampered Chef lady on my own
We closed the party.. the way it was set up was either people could buy stuff for us at the party or buy their own stuff and a part of what they spent goes to money off for us.. 
WOW
We were absolutely incredibly spoiled!!
We got so many things and had so much free product to pick from
Little secret about Chris.. he LOVES Pampered Chef stuff.. so I was a little sad trying to pick out what 'we' wanted with out him but I think I did ok
Right as we were finishing up he got back to the station from this

We went and got our marriage licence woo woo woo!
Got him some lunch, picked up Kennedy, dropped her off to my mom and dads, headed to an appointment in Ogden.. came back home and my parents had dinner made
We ate and then decided the weather was just too nice to not go ride
Got the bikes started up and let dad ride the 400
Chris rode the 100 and I rode the 80 :)
Dad leaving the driveway

Chris on the 100
Stopping to bs with some neighbors/friends

We went back to the house and Kennedy wanted to ride
She loves dirt bikes so much!!
She kept yelling faster faster! 
Go faster!!
She cried when she had to get off
We went back home and it was already 6:30 and time for Chris to go to class
Kennedy and I started to get things ready for this weekend
She wanted to eat an apple
She said "Mom this skin is so yucky on these apples"
I told her to eat it because its healthy for you
She looked at me like I asked her to eat dirt
She said " Do you even know where apples come from!???! They come from trees.. and trees have leaves on them and the leaf germs get on the apple skins!!!!"
Lol not where I was expecting that to go!
Lil Miss Sassy McGee just cracks me up sometimes..

No comments: