Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 59-Catch up

Now this boy I am deciding to marry
I kinda like him
I kinda like spending time with him
He kinda makes me smile and feel all special

We were laying in bed Thursday morning EARLY Thursday morning and Chris said
"I dont want to go to work I want to stay home and cuddle you all day is that ok?" 
I laughed and said sure 
Next thing I know I wake up and he's all cuddled up next to me
I look at the clock and panic
"Chris wake up! Its 6:42!!! Youre late for work!! Get up!!"
He laughs and said I told you I want to stay home with you today
I am thinking at this point hes still sleeping and I try and wake him up again
He tells me I took today off
I tell him again youre late! get up! its time for work
He laughs again and says no really I took today off
I had too much comp time and they wanted me to flex and take two days off (he already had planned to take Friday off)
So he stayed home
10 minutes later my phone rings and its Todd
Im sure hes calling because he hasnt heard from Chris yet this morning
Nope
He forgot to turn on the dishwasher and thats the last thing he was told to do before he left and needed me to start it lol!

We slept in LATE
Chris doesnt sleep in
He doestn stay in bed
We SLEPT til 930! 
Thats like a record
All 3 of us spent the morning together
I cooked some orange cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast

Went to Walmart to get a few things done
THIS LADY RIGHT HERE since her surgery has gone 7 nights with a dry pull up!!
That is a HUGE accomplishment for her
Normally we were changing sheets 2-3 times a week because she would pee through her pullup and soak her bed when her kidney would drain into her bladder at night
7 Nights of dry pull ups and dry naps is amazing!
She was so proud of herself and so were we!
Chris told her if she made it 6 nights he would get her big girl princess panties she could wear at night
Yeah she's wearing a cape
Thats how we roll
Yes I let her wear it to school too
Only good moms let their kid wander Walmart and go to school in capes
I mean it matches her outfit!
We went over to start the dishwasher before K went to school
Hung out
Took K to school
Watched some Gold Rush 
Chris and the puppies took a nap
See we dont have TV and we dont have internet so sometimes its nice to have those things!
I watched some Duck Dynasty and Yukon Troopers while he slept
Ordered his wedding ring, took care of a few other things I needed to do online
He slept some more
I picked up K from school and we had ice cream for lunch
Dont judge
He napped more and she played and we hung out

He never ever can take a nap like that
He must have been beat because thats so unlike him
But it was nice to just watch tv and hang out as strange as that sounds!
Jana came home from work
Chris and her made enchiladas and Kennedy and I headed to MarDees for my very first night of Bunco
It was pretty fun!

No comments: