Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 82-Adding to our family...by 2

Oh Saturday was a busy day!!!
 I spent all day at work
Chris had EMT class
Kennedy went along with him
She hung out in the station, watched movies, ate the lunch I packed her, got to help out in the class and be a patient

After I got off work I had to run to Syracuse to get my dress, stop in West Haven and get some ItWorks wraps, go to Brigham where it started BLIZZARDING to the archery shoot where they were just finishing up to meet with our friend Tim there.
You see Tim was selling something..and it was one of those dang this is a good deal and hard to pass up things!
So we met up with Tim and were going to head to Perry but the blizzard was bad.. 
big heavy snowflakes
couldn't hardly see
So we went to our house instead
after a little playing around we decided to make it official
These two were added to our family!
The weather was nasty
It was cold and yucky
We decided to just put them on the back patio and take them tomorrow
I told Chris he could put them in the kitchen and he laughed
Im kinda a sucker for dirt bikes
Zack came over to visit
We ended up eating pizza, having a few drinks, reminiscing of the old days full of stories and tales
I love that Zack and Chris get along so well
It makes things so much easier 
I finally was crashed by 1030
I needed to get up at 4 and go to work the next morning
 I told them goodnight and went to bed
I was a little worried about leaving the bikes on the back patio over night where there's no chain or lock or anything
Chris came to bed sometime after I did
When I got up this morning I stumbled into the kitchen and almost ran right into this
Im glad he listened hehe :)

No comments: