Monday, March 11, 2013

Kennedys weekend abroad

Kennedy spent the weekend in Taylorsville at Grandma JaNeale and Grandpa Jimmys house
She as usual had a blast and was spoiled!
JaNeale always sends me tons of pictures of what they are doing so I stay up to date lol
The morning cuddles
Kennedy cooked them some blueberry muffins for breakfast
Girls headed out shopping
They found this old princess Halloween costume from when one of Jimmys girls was little
Needless to say Kennedy wore this for 2 days straight everywhere and brought it home with her
She also was spoiled with new summer clothes
Grandma went to a sale at Carters..
They are all size 6!
Where did my peanut go!? 
Its a little sad now shes pretty much out of the T clothes :(

She also got a new swimsuit!
Grandma sent me about 6 pictures of different suits she was trying on to see what one I liked
Kennedy has this inability to just take a picture
She has to strike a pose
Some of the pictures were just cracking me up
You could SO tell the suits she liked and the ones she didnt!



In the end I let Kennedy pick the one that was HER favorite
She picked the orangeish pink and yellow one.. the one shes smiling in ha

She also came home with a new pair of shoes
Sketchers light up sparkly jeweled shoes
Now I wont lose her in the dark

No comments: