Sunday, July 14, 2013

190-192

Crazy Miss Peanut is so independent
She dresses herself every day
And usually every day we end up in a discussion because she ALWAYS wants to wear a dress
I never thought I'd have a kid who only wanted dresses
The other day she dressed as a cowgirl princess
she walked around tipping her hat to every one and saying adios amigos

She spent all day long asking me "Mom do you see how tall I am?? Are you sure I am not really 6? I mean look how long my arms are and how long my legs are? I think Im really 6. No Kennedy, youre 5 1/2.. Are you sure mom? I think Im tall enough to be 6"

Then she told me "Mom do you know every day I start to act more and more like Dad (Chris)"
.. then a few minutes later she walked up to me, slapped me on the butt and said "see I act just like dad!"

We had to run a bunch of errands and she was cracking me up
We pulled up to the drive thru at McDonalds
The lady wasnt efficient enough for Kennedy
She was so impatient!
"what the heck is with this lady mom!? does she not know how to make a sandwich? tap on the window and ask her whats taking her so long!!"
We went to Rue21.. one of my most favorite stores
They were having a BIG sale.. like I got a super cute pair of jeans, a tank top and a shirt for UNDER $20..
While we were in there Kennedy had to go to the bathroom
She wanted to ask on her own
So she walked up to the counter where two other ladies were in line a head of her
I shopped close enough to keep an eye on her but make her feel on her own
The cashier was talking forever with these ladies who were in their 70's about perfume and making their men smell good
I stepped out to Kennedy to see if she wanted me to help her and hurry this along
She said to me "dont worry about this mom Im patiently waiting. I can do it on my own go find some clothes"
Lol ok! So I kept shopping but kept her in my sight. She waited. Politely asked the girl where the bathroom was and I went to walk back there with her.. no mom. She can show me where it is and I can do it by myself. So I finished getting my stuff and she came out. The ladies couldnt stop talking about how cute and grown up she was. She walks up to them and says "excuse me.. I hate to tell you this but the bathroom is out of paper towels and I need to dry my hands please.." 

No comments: